Visit my other blog »

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Loans, Mortgages & Credit

It's not easy to apply for a loan if you have a bad credit history or no credit history at all. My hubby tried to buy a new car but he was not approved because he doesn't have a credit history. He didn't want to apply for a credit card or used any credit card before. Now, he can't be approved in buying a new car because he has no credit history. I don't know which is better, no credit or bad credit history. I told my hubby to start building up his credit history so he can get a better mortgage. I have to tell him about this site that I came across the internet so he can apply for a loan. They offer different kinds of loan and they have personal finance archives to choose from. This site offers low interest rates which all customers are looking for. My hubby should start building up his credit history so he can get a credit card later on.

0 comments: