Visit my other blog »

Monday, December 3, 2007

All About My Man

=How old Is ur Lover?
♥ 30 forever hihi!!

=What is Ur lovers Fav. Color?
♥ blue

=What Is ya Lover Fav. Movie?
♥ John Wayne movies and Baby's Day Out

=What does Your Lover like to do most?
♥ tickle me

= How much Do u LOVE your LOVER?
♥ can't be measured

=Is Your Lover a Flirt?
♥ most of the time, but he only flirts to me, hi-hi!

=Where did U and Your Lover First
Meet?
♥ internet

= How Long Have u and Your Lover Been
going out?
♥ 5 years

=Do u and your Lover Parents Have a
good relationship?
♥ both of my in-laws had passed away

= Does your lover like night or day?
♥ day

=Do your Lover like Rootbeer or
Sprite?
♥ tea

Do you and your Lover get along?
♥ all the time, but sometimes we have some misunderstanding too which is just normal in a relationship

=Do you and your Lover Fight? If so
Who Wins the fight?
♥ sometimes we fight and most of the time I won, hi-hi!

=How often do u go to your Lovers
house?
♥ everyday? I live with him

=What does your lover call you?
♥ babe, brown-sugar

=Is your Lover older or younger than
you?
♥ older in age but young at heart

=Does your Lover buy you gifts often?
♥ he always do

=Do you Hate your Lover AT TIMES?
♥ how could i hate HIM?

What is your LOVER fav. Sport?
♥ football and car racing

Do your lover tell you everything?
♥ I think so.

I'm tagging Ging, Thira, Pretty, Rosemarie and Norms

4 comments:

Pretty Life Online said...

thanks sweetie woman! hehehe ill do it soon... if i get more time uupuan ko ang mga pending ko na mga tags... LOL!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa, thanks for the tag, i grabbed it already and will be doing it soon:) sis, I need your help here:)Thanks!:)

http://zbhlms.blogspot.com/2007/12/i-need-your-help.html

Prettymom said...

thanks for this i will do it later today let u know if im done

Prettymom said...

done with the tagged lisa