Visit my other blog »

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Good Day!!!

Good day everybody! it's still raining today and the temperature is cold. It makes me so lazy and I got up late this morning. Last night I was busy wrapping gifts for the grandkids. After I finished wrapping the gifts, I put them underneath our Christmas tree. Our Christmas tree looks better with the gifts underneath it. I was asking hubby last night what's his gift to me on Christmas. He said "me". I told him I already have him the whole year so I need another gift, he-he-he! Anyways, with gifts or no Christmas gifts, Christmas will still go on. I will just be contented of whatever the Lord will give me. He already gave me His Son Jesus who came here on earth and saved me from my sins. I can't ask for a better gift.

0 comments: