Visit my other blog »

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Body Cream and Lotion


My friend Ann told me the other day that there was a sale in Bath & Body Works just for 4 days. I love the scents of Bath & Body Works lotion. It really smell good. I used to love Victoria Secret when I was in the Philippines. In fact when hubby went in the Philippines the second time I asked him to buy for me Victoria Secret lotion and he did. He bought me several bottles of Victoria Secret lotion, perfume and exfoliating cream. When I got here in the US I tried Bath and Body Works lotion and I love the smell too. So hubby and I went to the mall yesterday to avail of their sale. As expected, lots of people were there, mostly ladies of course. I even saw my friend Arlene there who also went there to avail of the sale. Imagine the body cream which has a price tag of $10.50 was marked down to $3 only. I got 4 of them, he-he! The lotion which was $9.50 was on sale for $4. I only got 2. I had to fall in line when I checked out. Line was long. Now I have a stock of body cream and lotion.

0 comments: