Visit my other blog »

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Celebrating Our Friends' Wedding Anniversary

Our friends Pastor Yanie and Sis Modie treated us for lunch at Golden Corral buffet restaurant yesterday. It was their 28th wedding anniversary and we celebrated it there. They spent the night with us last Friday and they went back to Bowie yesterday afternoon. It was so cold and windy yesterday so we had to wear layered clothes and thick coats. While we were at the restaurant, we keep taking photos as souvenir of that special occasion in our friends' married life. They will be flying to Los Angeles, California on Tuesday and after three weeks they gonna fly back to the Philippines. They've been here in Texas for one and a half year to attend the Bible Translation class. They're so excited to go back and see their kids and their church members. Anyways, we had a good meal yesterday. I got to eat again my favorites meatloaf, chicken fried steak, grilled chicken and corn on the cob. I wish I can eat more but my belly get full easily. My mouth wanted to eat more but my belly said "stop, no more place". But I managed to eat a small slice of carrot cake and a cookie for my dessert. At night I didn't really eat because I was still full. Thanks to Pastor Yanie and Sis Modie for a delicious meal. We will miss you guys. Have a safe trip.




1 comments:

b3arh0ney said...

wow! 28 years ha. that's really great. i wish them more blessings and anniversaries to come! sorry ngayon lang ulit ako nakavisit dito sis. i've been really busy and medyo mabigat na rin tummy ko kaya tinatamad, lol! i hope u and ur family are doing great. advance merry christmas!