Visit my other blog »

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Happy Moments With Our Friends

Before going out for lunch at Golden Corral today to celebrate the 28th wedding anniversary of Pastor Yanie and Sis Modie, we thought of taking photos inside our house. We wanted to have souvenirs with our guests. They will be flying to Los Angeles on Tuesday and after three weeks there, they gonna fly back to the Philippines. We will surely miss them but they have works to do there in their church. They're planning to come back again sometime next year. They told me that they will visit my family in Pangasinan. They live in Pampanga and it's just about 3 hours drive. I sent some stuff to them for my sister. Not that bulky because they don't have room no more. Well, here are the photos that we took. We were having some fun while taking these photos.




0 comments: