Visit my other blog »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Birthday Cards

I like sending greeting cards to my family and friends in the Philippines during special occasions like Christmas or birthdays. It's a good way to keep in touch with them and also showing them that I always remember them. When I was working at the base, I used to buy greetings cards at the BX. I'm not working no more and I don't drive so I can't go to the store to buy some cards to send to my loved ones. But I will just order birthday cards online at Cards Direct. This site is known for serving businesses who want to print out their own business greeting cards and customize them with their company logo or standard blurb. I believe that stay-at-home moms will consider purchasing from CardsDirect because it's less hassle to do it. They just go online and purchase it by box so when they will need to send cards to their friends and loved ones, they will just address and sign it. It's not easy to go out shopping for cards if moms have kids to take care of. One good thing about the cards in this site is that they can be personalized. I received some personalized cards last Christmas and I've been wanting to order cards like those. So I guess I've found the store where I can order personalized cards.

I really like their cards in this site and the card that caught my eye is the Gerbera Daisies Happy Birthday Card. I think this is so beautiful!

0 comments: