Visit my other blog »

Friday, April 11, 2008

Miss Texas Is Miss USA!


I just watched the Miss USA 2008 tonight and it was a tough competition. Miss Texas was on the top 5. My hubby said Miss Texas is always chosen in the finals but never got the title Miss USA for the past few years. But tonight is her lucky night. Miss Texas won the most coveted title of Miss USA. She's a pretty black woman and a professional model. At 26, she's a business owner. The first runner-up is Miss Mississippi. At first I thought she will win because she's beautiful but it's not her destiny to become Miss USA.

Full Name: Crystle Stewart
Hometown: Missouri City, TX
Birthday: 9/20/81
College: University of Houston
Charities: Houston Humane Society, Susan G. Komen Foundation, Snowdrop Foundation
Dream Job: Donate my Inside/Out program to worthy international organizations and to work with high-profile celebrities with my organization
Hobbies: Fundraising, mentoring, online research, working with autistic children
Biggest Influence/Role Model: My Sister, Breana Stewart
Favorite Movie: Tombstone
Favorite Song: "One Night Only" from Dreamgirls
Favorite Sport: Ultimate Fighting
Favorite Food: Anything that I don't have to cook myself.

1 comments:

Joy0z said...

She's gorgeous. Updated ur url here Lis. My other blog also with pr3 drop hehe the http://jayverlance.blogspot.com