Visit my other blog »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Shop at Cyber Monday

A lot of people here in the US love to shop. Whenever I go to the mall, I see a lot of people there shopping from teens, young and old alike. My hubby doesn't want to go on a crowded store to shop that's why he doesn't want to go with me in the mall to shop especially during the day after Thanksgiving. As you all know, that's the day wherein most people go shopping for the coming Christmas season and the prizes are really marked down during that day. So I can't do anything if my hubby doesn't wanna go because I don't drive. I can't go alone by myself. So instead of sulking I just go online and shop there. It's hassle free and I don't have to fall in a long line to wait in the checkout. There's this website that I've came across which features discounts and sales that various merchants are offering. Cyber Monday is a website which helped show people that they can save money when shopping for Christmas by buying items during Cyber Monday, which is the Monday after Thanksgiving. You can find different merchant stores in this site that offers discounted prices and bfads in their stores. I found out that they carry Wal Mart here which is my hubby's favorite store. I can shop here online and buy the things I want to give for Christmas to my family and loved ones. With the discounts that this site offers, I can surely save money.

The site also offers email alerts that let you know when new cyber monday sales have been posted. They tried to make it a consumer friendly site that was useful for planning your holiday shopping last year. Just go to their site and submit your e-mail address to receive the e-mail alerts.

0 comments: