Visit my other blog »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Private Plates

I've seen some cars with personalized private number plates that are so unique and I just wondered how did they acquire it. It is really an attention-getter and I wish my hubby can get one like that. I didn't know that there's a website where you can get Private Plates for your cars. This is probably the best value private number plates and personalized car registrations on the internet. You can search millions of cherished car number plates, ageless car registrations, prefix type personalized number plates and current style number plates in this site. The good thing is that they do the transfer paperwork for you. They don't just send you a certificate and leave you to do the work yourself. This is a cool site. I would have to suggest to my hubby to browse this site and get a personalized private plate for our van.

0 comments: