Visit my other blog »

Friday, April 11, 2008

Links

I've been doing my rounds to request my co-bloggers to update my blog's URL and I found out that some bloggers didn't link my site to their sites. I have linked their sites when they requested me to link them but it seems like they didn't do the same. I feel really disgusted so I requested them to link me up too. Their sites have been link here long time ago. It's really unfair. It should be a reciprocal linking since they requested to be linked here but they didn't do their part. So what I did, I deleted some of the blogs that linked here that didn't link me back. Please be fair, if you requested to be link here, link me back too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi! manang, kasta da sika. kaya ako maumaak nga maki- x-link ken. once they are on your blogroll, for some reason after a while they delete people from their list.

I for one used to visit all my links every week, lagi yun ha, but I stopped doing it, kasi awan met ti hit back. then when I stopped, whenever I went back I was surprised to find out link ko awanen.

sige, update ko blogs ko. eto ba yung dati blogspot?

StaLira said...

I have the probs as well. Some bloggers' url were on my site for quite sometime only to find out mine is not listed on theres. I contacted them. Some replied and updated it others just ignored me. What I did was, I deleted those who ignored me...hehe