Visit my other blog »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Painted Fence

This is the front of our concrete fence in our house in the Philippines. My hubby wanted it to be painted with a scenic view and so he asked the friend of my brother who is his painting tutor to paint it. I printed the picture of the view from the internet. My brother helped his tutor to paint our fence, both sides from our gate. After it was painted, all of the people passing by the street can't help themselves but to turn their neck and look. Even the people inside the cars and buses that passed by were looking. It was really an attraction because it's only our fence which was painted with a scenic view. By the way, the painter was a lady. She was really good. it's been almost 5 years now and it's already fading but my brother had been retouching it. By the way, my sister e-mailed me this photo today.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is indeed attractive manang. saan ba kayo sa pinas?