Visit my other blog »

Monday, April 21, 2008

Come Out Of Your Shell

Most of us has a story to tell about an embarrassing moment in our lives. I myself had an embarrassing moment that happened a few years ago. But I have to come out of my shell and forget about it. Like the oyster, you have to remove the shell before you can eat it right? I am really very fond of eating oysters. I love eating sea foods and oyster is one of my favorites. I can eat it raw or cooked and I can eat lots of it. But it's not really advisable to eat raw Gulf oysters because you can develop illness by doing so. Serious illness and death can result when at-risk individuals consume raw oysters. There's a website dedicated to educate the oyster consumers like me. Check out this site and be informed. Eat your savory oyster treats raw, steamed, fried, charbroiled, grilled...whatever your appetite desires. Just be oyster aware!



0 comments: