Visit my other blog »

Thursday, November 22, 2007

AAMCO, Special Promotions!

My husband haven't been using our van for a while now. It has been stuck maybe around 5 months now because something is wrong with it. I don't know anything about cars but my hubby does. He used to be an auto mechanic and he owned a used car lot long time ago. So I asked him what is wrong with our van and he told me the transmission needs to be replaced. Hubby is not into auto mechanic works no more and most of his tools got lost. So we intend to have the transmission of van be replaced or repaired by an expert auto mechanic. I was browsing the internet and I found this site that specializes in car transmissions. AAMCO offers services for transmissions, exhaust, brakes, shocks, struts, AC, and more. They have fantastic promotions which you can avail through their website. You will have huge savings if you avail their services because they offer discount coupons which you can download in their website. AAMCO transmissions offers free oil change or transmission fluid change with service $50 or more. They also offer $100 off on any rebuilt transmission or repair. I would really tell my hubby about this great offer that I found on this site. Our van really needs the services of this site and I'm sure hubby will take advantage of this offer.

0 comments: