Visit my other blog »

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Had My Hair Trimmed


I had my hair trimmed a few days ago. My hair has grown and I would have like it to be that way but the problem is I have a falling hair. Everytime after I take a shower and comb my hair, a lot of my hair stick on my comb. I don't know what causes this falling hair but I wish I know the remedy. One of my friends told me to drink fresh carrot juice to prevent falling hair. So I've been drinking fresh carrot juice but I still have falling hair. So I decided to have my hair cut about 2 and 1/2 inches. Would you believe it was my hubby who cut my hair after I took a shower? It's just easy to cut because it was wet and my hair is thin. No need to go to the parlor and I saved money. Hubby is just returning the favor because I'm the one giving him a haircut too. He doesn't go to the barber and spend money no more. I just do it for him. We gotta do what we gotta do just to save money huh!

2 comments:

b3arh0ney said...

lovely haircut sis. bagay sau. hay ngayon lang ulit ako nakapasyal dito sis. been sick for weeks and ngayon naman naging busy coz of the holidays and my son's bday. anyway, happy thanksgiving to u and ur family sis!

Vk-mahalkaayo said...

i like too.....

sorry, akala ko bisaya ka....hope you understand what i comments here in your blog.....lol