Visit my other blog »

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Trusted Tours and Attractions

I love to travel and see different places that I've never been to. This is really one of my interest, sight-seeing and traveling. I'm not very fond of shopping but I'm fond of going to other cities and states. I want to see what's in the other part of this country which is the USA. My hubby and I have been to some cities and states but we've never been to Savannah yet. I heard that this city has a lot of beautiful tourist attractions like the Savannah Riverboat Sightseeing Cruise, Savannah Gates and Gardens Walk and a lot more. Oh my, these attractions will surely satisfy my eyes. If ever my hubby and I will go to Savannah, I would like to arrange a tour with trustedtours.com. Trusted Tours and Attractions offers discounted tickets to the best sightseeing tours in Key West, San Diego and Savannah. From attractions like the San Diego Zoo to city-wide excursions on their famous Old Town Trolley tours, Trusted Tours is the source for great activities for your winter getaway. Also, anyone who signs up for the “Trusted Tours and Attractions” Travel e-Newsletter is automatically entered to win 4 free tickets to tours in in one of 21 different cities of their choice. Their offer ends Friday, December 14th, 2007. So hurry and avail of their offer before it expire.

0 comments: