Visit my other blog »

Friday, November 23, 2007

Pumpkin Pie for Thanksgiving


We had a great Thanksgiving Day celebration yesterday. What with the presence of two pastors and their wives who came and celebrated with us. It was such a blessing. It was also the first time that I made a pumpkin pie. I thought the pie crust that was in our refrigerator was still good but when I got it out and opened it, it was already dry and moldy. So I had no choice but to make a pie crust from scratch. I was not very good in kneading a dough so Sis Modie took over and kneaded it. It was also her first time to do it. But anyways, the pumpkin pie turned out good though it was prepared by newbies. We made 2 2 pumpkin pies and it was all eaten this morning.

1 comments:

Vk-mahalkaayo said...

wa pa ko kasulay or kakaon ug pumpkin pie....di ko kabalo mo bake ug pie bya, pero i like to eat it...labi na ug apple pei.....


thanks for sharing