Visit my other blog »

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Internet Provider

I'm really getting tired of my internet provider. Right now I'm still using this dial-up connection and my computer really takes ages to download and go to another page. I'm having a stiff neck already gazing the screen and waiting for the page to come up. I really want to switch to another internet provider and avail of DSL or broadband internet connections. I don't know what internet service provider should I contact to provide me a faster internet connection so I browsed the web. It's good I've seen this site that offers internet connections. GetISP.info is an internet service provider which offers services that includes DSL, cable, dial up and satellite. It also offers services like wireless internet connections for notebook computers. You can check out their site and get more info or guide to choosing an internet provider. You can also read there A Brief History of the Internet. They also feature there How to Increase Your Wireless Home Network's Security and many more. I think this is a great website and a good internet service provider.

0 comments: