Visit my other blog »

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Human Touch HT 7450 Zero Gravity Massage Chair

I just love being massaged. In fact I go to the massage therapist regularly and it makes me so relaxed afterwards. I don't mind spending some money because getting a massage do me good. It gives good circulation to the body and it soothes my muscles. I just found out that lately there's this website that sells Human Touch HT 7450 Zero Gravity Massage Chair online. This incredible chair virtually reverses the adverse effects of gravity on the body! The HT 7450 incorporates Human Touch’s unique massage technology, called the Quad Roller System, which includes four precise techniques that imitate those used by massage professionals: Percussion, Rolling, Compression, and Kneading. The experience combines the sensations of hands rapidly tapping on the back, gentle rolling, alternating strokes and relieving spinal pressure, and kneading to work out knots and ease soreness. The HT 7450 Zero Gravity Massage Chair calibrates the body frame of the individual sitting in it and adjusts according to that individual’s unique physique, so each massage in the HT 7450 is perfectly focused on the right areas of the body. The speed, intensity, location, and technique can then be adjusted according to an individual’s preferences, or specialized Accupoint programs can be used for particular types of relief or relaxation. Additional options include a soothing heat feature or a luxurious foot massage, all customized to the individual’s preference! This is cool! Maybe I don't have to go to the massage therapist no more if I have this one.

0 comments: