Visit my other blog »

Monday, November 5, 2007

Hotel Reservations

My hubby and I have been wanting to go back to the Philippines but we have to come up with the money first before we go back there. Besides we have to settle all the things that need to be settled here before taking off. My hubby wanted to stay there for long or let's just say he wants to stay there for good. We'll just come back here for a visit or for a vacation once in a while. My hubby loves it there in the Philippines. When we'll go back there, I'm planning to book for a hotel where we can stay in Manila before heading to my hometown which is almost 4 hours drive from the airport. I know we will be exhausted after a long flight from here to the Philippines. I just can't sleep in the plane so my hubby and I need to rest and sleep before going to a long trip again. We will need to book in a hotel in Manila to rest after a long flight. I already checked Hotel Reservations and I've seen in their website that they serve all over the world so that includes my beloved country Philippines. I browsed the different hotels in Manila and I learned that Hotel Reservations offer competitive rates. They also offer discounts when you avail of their services and you can get as high as $100 rebates. When you book through the internet, they will give you special internet rate. When we will be in the Philippines, I want to take my hubby to places that he haven't seen yet. Although he has seen already quite a few places when he stayed there for almost a year, there are still a lot of beautiful places he has never seen. So I will show him the other tourist spots there and of course we will need a hotel to stay. That's where Hotel Reservations comes in the picture again. This is really a great site, just make reservations by calling them toll free or log in to the internet and make reservations.

This is a sponsore post.

0 comments: