Visit my other blog »

Monday, November 26, 2007

Weird Facts About me!

Jerlalou thanks for tagging me about this weirdo thing and stuff like that.

If I've tagged you, here are the rules: Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a notification on their blog.

Random Weirdness:
1. when chewing my food it sound like a cow chewing it's cud
2. I take a bath using dipper and pale, don't use the shower, he-he!
3. I suck the brain of the fish when eating fish, he-he (hubby finds it weird)
4. I can't think of anything no more.

I'll just let anybody grab this if they want to do this meme. Sorry to break the rule.

0 comments: