Visit my other blog »

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Just 1 Opps for Today

It's already night time but so far I had only taken 1 opps in PPP today. Those opps are taken so fast. I've been having problems in submitting my posts to PPP in my other blog. I already missed a lot of opportunities. I have no problem submitting my posts in this blog but the problem is this blogspot is always excluded in most of the opps. I've only begun my paid blogging last July in other sites, and last September 6 in PPP. So far I had made some money since then. It's really good that we have this opportunity to make money online. Thanks to the world wide web and of course to our dear Lord for He is the source of everything in this wide world. The earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof. Let everything that has breath praise the Lord!!!

0 comments: