Visit my other blog »

Friday, November 23, 2007

I Wish I Had Dentemp OS!

I remember a few years ago wayback in my own native land, the crown of my 2 teeth got broke and whenever I drink cold water, my gums and teeth became so sensitive. I was so busy that time working and because of my hectic schedule I haven't gone to the dentist right away. I had to endure the discomfort I felt until I had time to take off and visit my dentist. Going to the dentist was the only option because I didn't know what to do to ease my discomfort and pain. The problem was fixed by the dentist and it cost me money. Now the same 2 crowns of my teeth have problems again. I think they're getting loose this time. I don't have a dental insurance here in the US so I can't afford to go to the dentist. It's good I've seen this website that sells Dentemp OS online. This product provides fast, temporary relief of pain and discomfort. Just remove it from its plastic vial and it's ready to use. No Mess! No Mixing! Several applications in each vial. It replaces lost fillings and may be used to temporarily cement loose crowns. You can eat on it within 30 minutes of setting. All products have been tested and fully comply with FDA Regulations for Oral Care. I'm glad I found this site and I've learned about this product. This is what I need right now to provide a temporary dental repair for my teeth until I have enough money to see the dentist. I wish I had it before when I had my first problems with my crowns. It would have been a great help to me.

0 comments: