Visit my other blog »

Thursday, November 8, 2007

New York City Pass

New York City is one of the cities that's most visited by a lot of tourists. They have lots of tourist attractions there. They call that city The Big Apple because a lot of business are going on there. I haven't been to NYC and I would love to visit that place. I would like to see the Statue of Liberty because I heard and seen it in the movies when I was still in the Philippines. Now that I'm here in the states I would like to see it. I've just seen a website that's offering New York CityPass to visit the 6 tourist attractions there. I think this would be the best gift anyone can give to their love ones this coming holiday season. CityPass offers the best of New York City with tickets to six of the city’s icon attractions in a pocket-sized booklet. The best thing is you can buy the tickets for half the price. Wow! We need to take advantage of this great offer. It's perfect for first timer visitors like me. New York CityPass is an affordable and unique gift for this Holiday. Each booklet has a ticket to The Metropolitan Museum of Art and the new Greek and Roman galleries, Museum of Modern Art (MoMA), Guggenheim Museum and the American Museum of Natural History. Plus, a trip to the top of the Empire State Building Observatory and tour of the Manhattan skyline from the water aboard a Circle Line Sightseeing Cruise along with a map, public transportation information and insider tips on the best time to visit each attraction. CityPass saves time by allowing visitors to skip most main entrance ticket lines and it saves money, because New York CityPass is sold at 50% off the combined admission price. A New York CityPass is $65 for adults (compared to $130 price if the tickets were purchased separately), and $49 for youths 12-17 (a value of $89.50). The CityPass Winter Special runs December 15 to March 15. You can begin using your CityPass booklet December 15 or later and your booklet will be valid until March 15 giving you up to three entire months to use the six tickets in the booklet. It's good I've seen this site. I need to take advantage of the offer and see NYC's best for a cheaper price.

0 comments: