Visit my other blog »

Monday, November 19, 2007

Police Gear Website

I woke up early today and decided to surf the web. I happened to bumped into this website that carries supplies for police officers. I have always admire the police officers' uniforms because I think they look great. I bet this website is where they order most of the police gears and uniforms. They have all kinds of supplies from tactical pants, tactical shirts, footwear, tactical polos, tactical shorts, Galco, gear bags, TDU uniforms, jackets, watches, gloves, etc. Name it and they have it. 5.11 tactical series creates superior products that enhance the safety, accuracy, speed and performance of law enforcement, military and firefighting professionals. Built on a foundation of durability, quality and value, 5.11 tactical leads the industry by delivering functionally innovative gear, head to toe. Also they offer free shipping for all orders over $50.

0 comments: