Visit my other blog »

Monday, November 5, 2007

Digital Cameras

Since the digital cameras became so popular, my passion for photography became more intense. I just love taking pictures. My hubby told me that he doesn't have a lot of photos until he married me. My first digital camera was a Sony cybershot but it was stolen early this year so my hubby bought me another one which is Nikon coolpix. It takes good photos but not as good as my Sony did. If I have the money, I always wanted to own a Canon SLR. I heard that this one takes good photos and have a lot of good features. One feature I want to have in a camera is that I can focus and zoom it and take a picture from a distance and the outcome will still be vivid. I love taking photos whenever my hubby and I go to places we've never been before and also on special occasions. I also love taking photos of nature because I'm a nature lover. I just love to capture special moments in my camera. I heard that they are selling these digital picture frames that can play slideshows of my digital pictures. Just insert the memory card and you can watch all the photos you've taken. I want to own one of these. I just visited their site and they sell different styles and models. It would be cool to own one of these.

0 comments: