Visit my other blog »

Friday, November 23, 2007

St. Augustine Artwalk

One state that I wanted to see is Florida. I have a high school friend who lives there and she's been inviting me to go and visit her ever since I got here in the US. I told her maybe one of these days. I just saw online that there gonna be Events in St. Augustine, the nation's oldest city in Florida and home to many artists and art-lovers. I heard that they gonna feature the St. Augustine Artwalk. Hmm, this must be a good time to go there. A favorite first weekend of every month event, First Friday Weekend Art Walk takes place on Friday and Saturday, December 7th and 8th, along with the first weekend of each month thereafter, the city comes alive with music and art exhibits. The art galleries of St. Augustine sponsor FREE, self guided monthly Artwalks, featuring the finest collection of eclectic art in North Florida. Free parking and free Sightseeing Train and Trolley tours are also available. You can explore whatever type of art tickles your fancy: from painting to photography, architecture, music and more. Oh, I love these especially seeing paintings of famous artists, can't wait to go. I bet my friend would be happy to see me when I decide to go there finally. Check it out folks and don't forget the dates, December 7th and 8th. You'll surely enjoy and have fun.

0 comments: